- Frequent leakage of small amount of urine with or without urgency
- Due to neurogenic problem, leading to absence of detrusor activity.
- Over-distended bladder to a point where the elevated intra-vesical pressure overcomes the urethral resistance, leading to overflow incontinence.
- After excluding urinary tract infection and other causes, Urodynamic Study and cystoscopy can provide a definite diagnosis
- Find out the underlying cause and manage accordingly. May need clean intermittent self catheterization